Who to Call for When You Have a Serious Gas Leak

A: Dial 911 and ask for your fire department to respond.

If you think you have a serious safety situation, call 911 and request your local fire department’s assistance. You can then call your local Meritus Gas Partners distributor to advise us of the situation.

Previous Article Q: What do I do if there is a beverage gas leak inside of my business? Next Article Q: Where can I get a CO2 level alarm?