Ozarc Gas provides excellent local service and offers products from the best manufacturers at fair prices. Our high-pressure gas cylinder fill stations and trailers enable us to deliver the gas you need for your application, and our team can help you choose the best materials and equipment for your application. Whether you need propane, helium, medical-grade compressed air or welding machines, Ozarc Gas can help.
Industrial Gas in Kennett, Missouri
Ozarc Gas carries the following compressed gases for various industries and applications:
- Various grades of oxygen
- Laser gases
- Nitrous oxide
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Aviator's breathing oxygen (ABO)
- USP- and industrial-grade oxygen
- Industrial, medical, dry, ultra-dry, breathing and zero-grade compressed air
- Pure, single-component specialty gases
- Mixed specialty gases
- Mixed two- and three-part welding gases
- Liquid gases such as liquid nitrogen, CO2, oxygen (LOX), argon (LAR)
- Dry ice
While we primarily offer bottled dry and liquid gases in cylinders or liquid cylinders known as dewars, you can also count on us to provide certain gases in bulk. When you place a bulk order, our team installs a refillable tank on your property so we can deliver gas directly to it and provide you with an uninterrupted supply. A microbulk order works similarly to a bulk order but provides you with a more compact refillable tank.
Welding Supply in Kennett, Missouri
The Ozarc Gas team is committed to improving welding in the Kennett, Missouri, area. With the right machinery, tools and consumables from the top brands, you can increase productivity and complete your jobs efficiently. We provide the following types of materials, supplies and equipment from exceptional brands for welding and cutting applications:
- Cutting and welding machinery
- Automated welding and cutting machines
- Consumables such as flux and filler metals for welding and cutting purposes
- Hand, power and air tools
- Various gas equipment
- Safety supplies such as screens, blankets, curtains and signs
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) such as hearing and eye protection, face shields, welding helmets and respiratory protection
- Wire brushes, wire wheels and abrasives for cutting, buffing, grinding, polishing and sanding
- Welding wire and electrodes
Why Choose Ozarc Gas?
As a family-owned company established in 1945, Ozarc Gas strives to provide exceptional service and top-tier products and materials. Over the years, we have expanded our business to serve a wider variety of industries and applications. Our high-pressure cylinder fill tanks and trailers allow us to deliver the compressed gas you need, helping you maintain the supply you need to carry out essential operations.
Find High-Quality Compressed Gas and Welding Supplies From Ozarc Gas
If you are looking for welding equipment or an industrial gas supply near you, count on Ozarc Gas for your needs. Our high-pressure cylinder fill plants and trailers and our strong relationships with quality, reliable brands enable us to provide you with reliable products and materials. The Ozarc Gas team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and we can help you choose the best gas or supplies for your application. Contact us online or call us at (573) 888-2611 to learn more about our wide selection of bottled gases and welding products.