Ozarc Gas serves various industries in Huntington, Indiana. We offer high-quality gases for numerous applications, and we strive to provide the best supplies and equipment at fair prices. Our team can help you choose the right gas, materials, machines, tools and supplies to meet your needs.
Welding Supply in Huntington, Indiana
The Ozarc Gas team strives to optimize welding in the Huntington area with excellent equipment and supplies. We offer the following products to help you improve your welding processes:
- Cutting and welding equipment: We sell high-quality cutting and welding equipment to ensure our customers can access excellent machines that produce optimal results. Various welders, cutting machines, orbital welding systems, torches, guns, training equipment and fume control equipment are available for your industrial applications.
- Cutting and welding automation: Automated, robotic welding machines can help you increase operational productivity and efficiency, helping you produce faster results with fewer overhead costs.
- Cutting and welding consumables: The right filler metals and flux help prevent your final cut or welded products from corroding and cracking. We offer quality cutting and welding consumables, and our team can help you choose the best options for each application.
- Tools: Ozarc Gas offers power, air and hand tools for your applications.
- Gas equipment: You can depend on Ozarc Gas to provide gas equipment such as gauges, mixers, valves, hoses, regulators, fittings, carts and flowmeters.
- Safety supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE): Safety is crucial when performing cutting or welding operations or working with gas. We offer safety and PPE equipment such as signage, screens, curtains, blankets, gloves, welding helmets, respiratory protection, hearing protection, protective clothing and eye and face protection.
- Abrasives: Ozarc Gas also offers abrasives such as buffing, polishing, grinding, sanding and cutting tools as well as wire brushes and wheels.
- Electrodes and welding wire: You can find welding wires, electrodes, soldering and brazing equipment, gas welding rods, TIG welding rods and submerged arc flux from Ozarc Gas.
Industrial Gas in Huntington, Indiana
If you are looking for industrial gas supply near you, you can purchase what you need from Ozarc Gas. We have two high-pressure cylinder fill plants, and we transport gases in high-pressure trailers for reliable, efficient delivery. We offer the following packaged gases and liquid gases to meet your needs:
- Industrial and USP-grade oxygen
- Aviator's breathing oxygen (ABO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Medical, industrial, breathing, dry, ultra-dry and zero-grade compressed air
- Dry ice
- Laser gases
- Nitrous oxide
- Mixed specialty gases
- Pure, single-component specialty gases
- Two- and three-part welding gas blends
When you order from Ozarc Gas, you can choose to purchase certain gases in bulk or microbulk. Our team installs a tank on your property when you choose this option, and one of our trucks delivers gas directly to your tank. When you purchase liquid oxygen (LOX), liquid nitrogen, liquid CO2 or liquid argon, we deliver it to you in a liquid cylinder known as a dewar.
Meet Your Company's Needs With Gas and Equipment From Ozarc Gas
Ozarc Gas provides the Huntington area with various packaged gases and welding supplies and equipment. This allows us to serve a wide variety of businesses in industries such as medical, manufacturing, food and beverage, electronics, aerospace and defense, agriculture and hospitality. We are a family-owned business that has been serving customers since 1945, and we strive to offer the best products at fair prices. Contact us online or call us at (260) 200-1919 to learn more about our products and services or request a quote.